Baked fish with green beans
Baked fish with Green Beans is a clean eating dish that is easy to prepare!
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees.
- Using kitchen papers, pat dry the fillets and place on a baking pan.
- Spread oil on fish and sprinkle with the seasoning. Flip fish over and do the same on the other side.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- While the fish is cooking, prepare the green beans.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Snap ends off green beans, rinse them, and place in the boiling water.
- Boil for 5 minutes then drain off the water.
- Place the green beans in a wide pan and add butter, garlic powder, salt and crushed red pepper.
- Stir for just a minute or two to coat the green beans with the butter and spices. And finish it with a squeeze of lemon.
- Serve each filet with some green beans a side.